DWYOR : Do With Your Own Risk, tapi tenang saja...saya sudah coba dan copy paste langkah-langkah upgrade dari website resmi Nikon
About this firmware update
This service provides software for upgrading D80 A and B firmware to Ver 1.11. When performing this firmware upgrade, be sure to upgrade both A and B firmware. Correct operation of your camera is not guaranteed if only A or B of the firmware is upgraded without upgrading the other part.
This firmware resolves an issue which, in rare cases, causes the battery indicator to blink whilst shooting regardless of the level of charge in the battery.
How to confirm your cameras current firmware version
If the latest firmware versions are already installed on your D80, you need not proceed with download or installation of this Firmware Upgrade. Current firmware versions can be verified from the Firmware version item in the camera's setup menu.
- Turn the camera on.
- Press the MENU button and select Firmware version from the setup menu. The camera's firmware version will be displayed.
- Turn the camera off.
Quick guide for download and installing this firmware update
Power the camera from AC adapter unit or use a fully charged battery.
- Download the software from the link below and extract the firmware file "AD800111.bin" (A firmware) or"BD800111.bin" (B firmware).
- Format an approved memory card in the camera.
- Connect the camera to the computer (in MSC Mass Storage USB mode) or use a memory card reader.
- Copy only of the firmware files "AD800111.bin" (A firmware) or "BD800111.bin" (B firmware) to the top level of the memory card. Do not copy both files to the card at the same time.
- Disconnect the camera from the computer (if using an memory card reader then insert the memory card to the camera)
- Turn the camera on, press the "Menu" button, select the SETUP menu and then select "Firmware Ver".
- Select "Update" and follow the camera's on-screen menus. Do not turn the camera off during upgrade.
- When a message displays that the upgrade is complete, turn the camera off.
- Repeat steps 2 - 8 to perform the second firmware update.
- Re-format the memory card.
- Turn the camera on again to confirm that A and B firmware has successfully been updated to v1.11.
For detailed instructions on how to install this firmware update click here
5MB or more free hard-disk space. 32MB or more free RAM. Built-in USB port.
Microsoft Windows Vista (all editions, 32 bit version)
Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional
Microsoft Windows Me
Microsoft Windows 98 Second Edition (SE)
Contains the following files:
AD800111.bin - A Firmware v1.11
BD800111.bin - B Firmware v1.11